Sunday, January 23, 2011

Black Swan


IMDB
First time viewed: No
Current Release: Yes
Watched With: Kim, Paul

3rd times the charm huh? I take it back, the funniest thing is actually the fact that the No Stings Attached trailer is on directly before the film starts.

Seriously how in the hell did they shoot those scene on stage and in rehearsal without seen camera shadows or reflections. nightmare.

I also noticed the music in the bar/club place is still swan lake, just all techno remixy. genius.

The build up to the end still gets me. I love all the production design stuff, it's all black and white. This was the first time i noticed the rehearsal studio had a black and white forest backdrop on the walls. Perfect.

I have seen this 3 times and have been neglecting other films I should be seeing, but I just really love this film. This should do me for now though, There's all those other oscar films I need to see. But if you haven't seen this yet check it out!

1 comment:

  1. aha!
    http://www.ropeofsilicon.com/article/check-out-this-black-swan-visual-effects-reel

    ReplyDelete