Thursday, September 8, 2011

April Fool's Day


IMDB
First time viewed: Yes
Current Release: No
Watched With: Myself

Well this was much better than I was expecting on all fronts. Actually I think I was expecting a different film that goes by the same name but seems to be more commonly known as Slaughter High, which does look much worse, so a pleasant surprise all round.

I recognise some of the cast too which is always fun. This whole film generally seems to be more fun than horror. There are some good suspense moments before then end though and it did keep me guessing as to who the murderer was.

And the ending! My god. It's such a cheat but I think I love it more because of that. Ridiculous and amazing. If you've seen it you'll know what I'm talking about.

Really liked this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment