Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Muppet Movie


IMDB
First time viewed: Yes
Current Release: No
Watched With: Myself

Awesome! I have vague memories of the older Muppet movies and I don't remember which scenes are from what movie but in watching this tonight, I realised I've never seen any of this, their first feature, before. Very exciting indeed. Can't wait to watch the rest to see if I've actually seen any of these older ones before.

Some classic silly jokes in there and a lot of cool cameos. Orson Welles! Hah the best. I do love me some Madeline Kahn too. Paul Williams music! I've never seen the Rainbow Connection! What is wrong with me? Well I've seen it now, it's a beautiful start to the film.

I do have my favourite Muppets, I love me some Animal and Beaker. Miss Piggy kicking Mel Brook's butt is rather amusing too. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment