Saturday, June 4, 2011

The Clinic


IMDB
First time viewed: Yes
Current Release: Yes
Watched With: Myself

This film was probably never going to work for me. I hate babies. They are horrifying and gross and too little and I will never understand them, or peoples love for them. So I empathise more with the "evil" people that rip the babies out of the victims womb more that the mothers desperately fighting to get them back and escape with their lives.

I don't know if it's because of that issue or because of the film itself that I just couldn't connect with any of the characters long enough to be concerned about any of them when the trouble starts. I didn't find the scares that effective.

As much as I want to see more new Australian films tackling horror, I have to admit this one does nothing for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment