Thursday, August 25, 2011

Horrible Bosses


IMDB
First time viewed: Yes
Current Release: Yes
Watched With: Myself

It's alright. I just think it's a mistake to show outtakes so soon in the end credits, it really ruins any credibility the suspension of disbelief builds up, even in a film a slight as this. It left a bad taste in my mouth.

I'm glad Charlie Day is getting some more feature work, I always loved him on It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Super excited I just saw on his IMDB page he's got some part in Guillermo del Toro's next film Pacific Rim. As if I couldn't be any more excited about that film...

He has the hardest job in the film of making it seem like a bad thing that Jennifer Aniston wants to constantly have sex with him, Whereas we all know Kevin Spacey and Colin Farrell can play great assholes.

Ioan Gruffudd has a surprising little cameo too.

Well much of the film you probably have figured out from the trailers. There's not much more too it than that. Like I said before, It's alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment