Saturday, June 9, 2012

Battle for the Planet of the Apes


IMDB
First time viewed: No
Current Release: No
Watched With: Myself

This one seem a little arbitrary. By now we are more on the side of the Apes, and yet you know the ultimate outcome. Unless you believe they can change the future, but I doubt that very much. Especially since that statue cries at the end.

I totally recognised Paul Williams under all that make-up. And John Huston although that was easier, I have been watching Chinatown lately.

This one is much more kid friendly, by now Fox realised kids love talking apes and toned down the dark social themes in favour of family friendly action. Unfortunately they didn't really give them the budget to accomplish that so this one is a bit of a write off. But you still get Roddy McDowall and I love him.

Well that's the original series done and dusted. Great to watch on the big screen in HD. But I'm all aped out now I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment