Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Hudson Hawk


IMDB
First time viewed: No
Current Release: No
Watched With: Jordan, Amberly, Tyler

I actually watched this a while back and completely forgot to write it up. But I just remembered today. Oops.

Hahah, Oh that trailer. I've never seen it before but no wonder the film failed. I was lucky enough to see it in my youth with no preconceived notions of Bruce Willis or what the film was sold as so I never had any problems with it growing up.  But it's not the film they advertise at all. It's a very silly comedy with a little bit of action in there. Really bizarre but I gotta admit I do love it.

Sandra Bernhard and Richard E. Grant make for some very strange, very big, villains. I just... wow. 

There are some really great ideas in this script, I'm not sure how well they are pulled off in the execution but I gotta admit, that tone and style that seems to drive anyone who sees the film crazy is what makes me like it so much. I always have fun watching it. It has a small cult following in this house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment