Saturday, January 8, 2011

Morning Glory


IMDB
First time viewed: Yes
Current Release: Yes
Watched With: Myself

Bad robot. BAD. I normally like the things you make. This film is as lightweight as the fluff pieces they portray. What is the point of having this cast if there is nothing for them to do? Diane Keaton, Patrick Wilson and Jeff Goldblum just sort of stand there and Harrison Ford is still in grumpy old man mode. Rachel McAdams runs around being flustered. I usually like all these people so much.

The crowd I saw this with was dead. I think I was the only person there under 60. Consequently I was the only person who laughed out loud at one or two bits. Yes, I did laugh, don't get me wrong, this is not a horrible rom com by any means, but it doesn't offer that little bit extra that make you go from just watching the film to liking it. Like.... funny bits. I'm pretty sure it was supposed to be funny. It was just alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment