Sunday, August 7, 2011

The Room


IMDB
First time viewed: No
Current Release: No
Watched With: Matt, Bonnie, Rob, Felicity, Jim, Jess, Ashley, Claire, Steve

The worst film in the world.

I've tried on a few occasions to watch this by myself but it never works. But never fear, the cult smash hit is back, being projected on a beautiful 35mm print, in the cinema, with a packed house of eager fans ready to throw spoons. The way it is meant to be seen. I'm so lucky.

This is the 2nd time I've sat through the whole thing, the first being one of these events a year ago. It's also the only audience participation screening of a film I've ever been too. That's right, never saw Rocky Horror on the big screen. (Nor have I been to one of those sing-alongs that a scarily coming back in fashion...) But really, it's the only was to watch this film. It really is God awful. Just unbelievably bad. But also a lot of fun with a good crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment