Friday, October 14, 2011

Pulp Fiction


IMDB
First time viewed: No
Current Release: No
Watched With: Jordan

I remember staring intently for a long period at the poster for this film whilst waiting in line on a year 4 excursion to a small theatre to watch some boring play. I couldn't place it at the time but that seductive minx on the cover was the girl from The Adventures of Baron Munchausen who rode the clam.

NON LINEAR STORYTELLING ZOMG.

It's been soooo long since I've seen this. I've had it on bluray for a while but never had an excuse to plop it on. I have never noticed before that Steve Buscemi was in this. Great.

This film just never lets the audience know where it's going. With it's jumping story lines and huge chunks of dialogue about nothing in particular, the whole film feels like on big tangent. At the end of it I'm not sure exactly what the point of it all was but it's a pretty fun ride nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment