Saturday, March 31, 2012

Critters


IMDB
First time viewed: No
Current Release: No
Watched With: Myself

Critters is awesome. By far the best of the Gremlins knockoffs. I did not realise the kid in this is now the voice of Steve in American Dad. But I do remember that the E.T. reference seemed funnier because Dee Wallace was actually in the this too.

I also remember seeing this when I was very young and how hilarious it was that they subtitled swearing from the aliens. I think up until when I was 7 I never thought aliens could swear. It was truly a life altering revelation.

This is a very silly movie but I always have a lot of fun when I revisit it. Somehow I have never seen any of the sequels though, so I'm going to change that. I doubt they could be as great as this first instalment though.

No comments:

Post a Comment