Friday, September 21, 2012

Get Ready to Be Boyzvoiced


IMDB
First time viewed: No
Current Release: No
Watched With: Jordan, Amberly, Tyler

I caught this on TV late one night when it first came out and was smitten. This Is Spinal Tap for 90's boybands. And every bit as funny and authentic. How could I not love something like that. The songs and music video's are spot on and absolutely hilarious and it's been far too long since I last saw it. Except now I'm going to have them stuck in my head for another few months.

Unfortunately not being hip to all things Norwegian pop I'm afraid a lot of the in-jokes and celebrity cameos were lost on me, but there's still plenty to enjoy here.

Unfortunately it's pretty hard to get a hold of here but it's well worth the effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment