Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The Matrix Revolutions


IMDB
First time viewed: No
Current Release: No
Watched With: Tyler

So big. Let's get epic huh? I forgot how much they cram into this one. All the concepts they could think of for this world that didn't fist into the first part get thrown in here, on top of a huge adventure/war battle structure at the end. I do love those mech squiddies though, they are creepy and beautiful.

This one comes off a little better than the 2nd part mainly due to less long drawn out dialogue scenes that sound more like a philosophy class than characters speaking.

Lots o' action. MECH WARRIORS! Very old school style battle structure at the end there. For some this does not satisfy, for me it was not at all what I was expecting but undeniably a big climax for the world they have created and there's a lot I really think they handled so well. Neo's final journey to the machine city and the stuff that happens there is all great for me.

Really great watching all 3 films in a row again after such a long time. And I think the first time I've seen them all on bluray, they do look beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment