Sunday, June 5, 2011

Metro


IMDB
First time viewed: Yes
Current Release: No
Watched With: Myself

Hahah yes. I've never seen this one before. It's hilarious, it's like a parody of itself. Textbook 90's cop action. The dialogue is the most magical mash of movie speak I've heard since Sanctum. It's just so damn serious too.

Michael Wincott is such a damn cool villain. Without realising it I just watched him Strange Days and The Crow. He's great, with that low raspy voice of his. If he took me hostage I don't think i'd be complaining as much as the lady in this film.

The climax was a little disappointing. A gigantic spinning wheel of death is a little 60's James Bond-ish for this but really it's just as ridiculous as the rest of the film. The love story is just there padding out the characters.

Overall I can't complain, it was entertaining enough. It's incredible how to-the-letter it is with stereotypical 90's cop action beats. So funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment