Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Crazy Stupid Love


IMDB
First time viewed: Yes
Current Release: Yes
Watched With: Myself

Wasn't that bad actually. I like all the actors in it and they kept things from getting too stupid or cutesy. Well maybe a little stupid at the end there, with how all the characters connect, but I actually enjoyed that, ridiculous as it was.

Now it's not just me, that was totally Josh Groban as a lawyer. Ok. And another Scarlett Letter reference in an Emma Stone film. I did really like them using the Karate Kid character Miyagi as a verb. I hope that catches on.

What I did have a hard time with was commandeering a public event for your own needs at the climax. This happens too much in films, no-one in real life would let anyone get away with that, especially at a middle school graduation.

Anyone with a foot fetish will appreciate the opening of this film. For everyone else, it's not that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment