Friday, February 3, 2012

We Bought A Zoo


IMDB
First time viewed: No
Current Release: Yes
Watched With: Jordan, Amberly

Write Up.

Haha, I didn't really write anything much did I. Well I did enjoy it alright. It's VERY Cameron Crowe, filled with whimsical little bits of dialogue that only characters in Cameron Crowe films would ever say. There was one in particular that annoyed me so much, but he managed to retroactively make it better by explaining the origin of it in the last scene of the film. It's sweet enough and Elle Fanning is just adorable. There's nothing pretentious about her laughing in this, it's so genuine it's catching. You can't help but smile.

Added bonus, Saw this at an honest-to-god old school drive-in cinema. Not too often you get the opportunity, so I'll take the novelty over good sound and washed out projection when the film starts before the sun has completely gone down.

No comments:

Post a Comment