Friday, October 17, 2014

Tremors


IMDB
First time viewed: No
Current Release: No
Watched With: Michael

I've seen this film once before as a kid, I only vaguely remember it. I didn't even remember the girl from Jurassic Park was in it. I do remember there were big worm creatures that traveled underground and sucked you up unless you were waiting on a rock.

I do love a good creature feature and this one is really fun. Great practical effects too. It's a little silly but I even like the hoaky humour. A little alarming how gun happy it is but it's still a great fun movie, even without ever explaining just what those creatures are. I've never seen any of the sequels, maybe they explain more. I doubt they'll be as well put together as this one though.

So great to catch up with this one again.

No comments:

Post a Comment