Saturday, May 7, 2011

Meet The Feebles


IMDB
First time viewed: No
Current Release: No
Watched With: Dominic

My Peter Jackson you've come a long way. I've never seen that trailer before either, I like it.

This is is basically a filthy r-rathed behind the scenes expose of a muppet type show except in a world where there are no humans. It's a very low budget affair and the humour mainly consists of watching puppets in very adult situations. A lot of sex, gore, violence, language and general absurdity. And a hippo with a machine gun.

This will either appeal to you or not. I do rather like it for it's simplistic charm. I don't think anyone has ever described it like that before. It's a cult classic and one I like to visit every now and then, I do get some laughs out of it. Plus it helped create Weta Workshop which is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment