Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Change-Up


IMDB
First time viewed: Yes
Current Release: Yes
Watched With: Tyler, Jordan

I didn't expect this to be good but I wasn't expecting this level of ineptitude either. This seems completely phoned in on all fronts. It's a paycheque and nothing more. It doesn't matter how many swear words and "raunchy" sex comedy they add in to the old body swap story, it's not making it any better.

Leslie Mann has a few funny bits. Don't know how I feel about all the digital boobage in this film. So much fake breasts.

The funniest thing about this film was their hilarious attempt at subtle exposition at the start. "Dave, I've been your best friend since we were three but I feel like we haven't seen each other in ages. Oh no my dad's at the door, I hate that guy..." I couldn't stop laughing. No, wait I could. After that. At anything else in the film.

Not for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment