Monday, November 12, 2012

For Your Eyes Only


IMDB
First time viewed: Yes
Current Release: No
Watched With: Tyler

I just keep hearing the "For British eyes only"sting from Arrested Development.

Even longer than the last! At least this one had some sort of suspense in its climax, with all that rock climbing. There's also a car chase through some olive picking hills that's quite fun. But there's still a lot of scenes that I have to make sure I don't fall asleep in.

And I presume that's the last we see of Blofeld. Kind of an anti-climax.

We are in the 80's now. And Bill Conti's score is funktastic. I've noticed the scores for each film in the series of late have been all over the place. This one still seems out of place but on it's own might make some good dance music.

No comments:

Post a Comment