Sunday, November 11, 2012

The Spy Who Loved Me


IMDB
First time viewed: Yes
Current Release: No
Watched With: Tyler

Back to the Bond marathon. Gonna have a lot to squeeze in between now and the new release.

Well this one gets back to a more global scale with a world-wide destruction bent villain. He has a trapdoor with sharks at the bottom. Classic. And I like how the Bong girl works in this film, even if the wrap up is kind of arbitrary.

This one introduces Jaws too. Another favourite for fans. He's a lively chap.

I really dig the Atlantis design. Oddly enough, watching the climax of this reminded me of Battleship. (Just in terms of imagery.) Also, I can't believe they just let 2 nukes go off...

The theme song just reminds me of that old L.J.Hooker ad jingle.

No comments:

Post a Comment