Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sucker Punch


IMDB
First time viewed: No
Current Release: Yes
Watched With: Jordan, Belinda

What can I possibly say? Except...

Still awesome. I was wondering if I was crazy or not in my first review but I still loved it. It's still ridiculous and even more bombastic in IMAX. (fake IMAX but still bigger and great sound and the best Perth has to offer...)

I was watching carefully this time in the mirror shot, the writing goes forwards on both sides. I don't know what that means, but now I know.

Again I watched through burlesque sequences in the end credits. They are far too lavishly produced to just be an end credit song and dance. I must see them.

So there were only two other people in the whole IMAX cinema. I understand this film isn't for everybody but seriously I can't believe it isn't more popular. It's like Scott Pilgrim or Speed Racer, or even Watchmen, bloody awesome films that nobody saw. This film isn't anywhere near as good as them but it's still very entertaining and surprising that it isn't finding much of an audience. But it will be used for years to come to sell entertainment systems.

I'm sure it will find some cult following somewhere. Well I enjoy it and at least now I've seen it with others I know i'm not the only one that likes it. It's very pretty and a whole lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment