Sunday, June 19, 2011

Dance of the Dead


IMDB
First time viewed: No
Current Release: No
Watched With: Tyler, Amberly

This one feels like a more shlocky lower budget affair but it has some action and plenty of gore. I like that they actually cast kids that look like they are in high school. I don't like that their acting is very high school level though.

That's probably the biggest problem with the film. In fact I only recognise one of them from anything else, the guy that played Havok in X-Men: First Class. There was also an older guy I knew from The Signal playing a rather outlandish hillbilly character, but he get's offed pretty soon.

I like the idea that the deadbeats rock band music soothes the savage beasts. I also like some of the creative gore moments. But that's about all this film has going for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment