Sunday, June 19, 2011

My Boyfriend's Back


IMDB
First time viewed: Yes
Current Release: No
Watched With: Tyler, Amberly

That clip is the best I can do. But if you can find a copy of this movie, watch it. It's delightful. Not just because Matthew Fox, Matthew McConaughey and a very bizarre Philip Seymour Hoffman are all in it as high school kids. It's funny and sweet and has some great moments. Although I wish they were allowed to go more extreme on the gore, but it has it's dark moments mixed in.

The best thing about it is how everyone just accepts that this kid turned into a zombie, like it happens on occasion. That and his parents who are as chirpy as ever finding bodies for their son to eat. They are hilarious.

There are a few uneven spots but on the whole I really liked this one. I just find Andrew Lowery adorable. How can you not love him, even as a zombie?

I'd never heard of this film before doing some zombie research. What a great find.

No comments:

Post a Comment