Saturday, October 20, 2012

Raiders of the Lost Ark


IMDB
First time viewed: No
Current Release: No
Watched With: Paul, Alex

Digitally restored print! First viewing on the big screen! And I loved it, so great. The film looks great and as it's been soooooo long since I last really sat down to watch it it was practically like watching it for the first time all over again. Such good fun. Even picked up a few things I hadn't seen before. Or heard... Has anyone heard the dog when the dude throws the watermelon from the truck after the chase when they leave the dig site? Hilarious.

I already had that new bluray set waiting at home but nothing beats the cinema experience. And I still get a kick seeing the original opening titles after years of the home video version. Oh man it was so much fun watching again!

No comments:

Post a Comment