Saturday, June 18, 2011

Day of the Dead


IMDB
First time viewed: Yes
Current Release: No
Watched With: Myself

Wow as this started I realised I'd never actually seen it. I thought I had for some reason but must have had it confused with some other zombie film. Well my reason for watching the other 2 films tonight was mainly so I could watch this one because I didn't remember it at all. Now I know why.

Better makeup is the thing that stands out most in this. That and the first sympathetic, emotive zombie in the series. Not sure I like that though.

It's also more serious than Dawn of the Dead. 3 big jump scares got me unawares. Something none of the other films had.

So we got some scientists and some military dudes underground. The male lead for both parties seem to over act a little but everyone else was fine.

I did like this one. But I don't think I'll be doing the next 3, at least not at the moment. I do know for sure I have seen them though. Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment