Monday, December 19, 2011

Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol


IMDB
First time viewed: No
Current Release: Yes
Watched With: Michael, Tyler

Here's the first write up.

Those big sequences don't quite have the same effect in regular widescreen. I mean, they are still great but if you have the opportunity see it in full Imax, it's fantastic and worth the extra few dollars.

Also HEY, check out that funky new Paramount logo at the start. 100 years. Neat.

I hope if they do another with this team, because they do set that up, take a throw away line of Jeremy Renner and run with it. A hot sexy female spy always has to seduce a rich man with important intel. I'd love it if they started a mission with this plan only to discover the rich man was gay so they have to change it up and Ethan has to seduce. Comedy gold.

Oh also I spotted Brad Birds A113 reference. I mean I saw it the first time, it was quite overt but I completely forgot what it was there for. Slusho in number 3, A113 in number 4. The in jokes continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment