Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets


IMDB
First time viewed: No
Current Release: No
Watched With: Michael, Jess, Matt, Kim, Paul, Jim

Wowza the extended edition of this goes for 3 hours, there's a whole bunch of extra stuff in the first 3rd. Mainly little nods to extraneous plots from the book that are never paid off anyway.

Well I don't like this film much compared to the rest of them. Probably my least favourite. A large part of that could be because of the sickly sweet end that makes no sense. And Dobby. I do not like Dobby. At least not in this film...

Still classically shot like the first film. Still pretty safe and family friendly. Except maybe the Spiders. I loooove the spiders. Freaky.

It's actually not as bad as I remember though, it's still a great deal better than most kids films anyway. But the next one reinvents the series for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment