Thursday, July 7, 2011

Fight Club


IMDB
First time viewed: No
Current Release: No
Watched With: Amberly, Morgan

Well what can you say, it's a pretty damn awesome movie its't it. And to those that haven't seen it, well, just watch. Fincher basically invents the virtual camera on this film. The editing and sound, music, narration, acting, effects it's all great.

I love the trick they pulled in the blurry menu too, freaked me out the first time I saw it. Now I just realised this has more commentaries on it that the old dvd I have does, I shall have to give them a listen soon, so I may save more detailed comments for then.

But it was great to catch up with this bad boy again and to show it to people for the first time is an extra special treat.

Fight Club (10th Anniversary Edition) [Blu-ray]

No comments:

Post a Comment