Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Dilemma


IMDB
First time viewed: Yes
Current Release: Yes
Watched With: Myself

Never thought I'd say this, especially in a Ron Howard movie, but Channing Tatum is the best thing in this film. He just is. Followed closely by Winona Ryder's fake apology speech.

Look I don't really like Vince Vaughn of late. And Paul Blart: Mall Cop dude? Whatever. Queen Latifa has some outlandish character that I think is supposed to be funny but just comes off as creepy. Jennifer Connelly? Was she i this film? I don't know.

Apart for some funny use of Flashbacks there wasn't much going on in this film that isn't in the trailer. Except for Channing Tatum playing the most interesting character in the film. I wish we saw more of him. Seriously though Ron Howard what are you doing making this? I hope this is just a palette cleanser between your Da Vinci Code movies. I'd rather see a Willow sequel than this. Actually that sounds awesome, you should make a sequel to Willow.

Also this film is so filled with Grid Iron (it could have been Ice Hockey, wtf do I know about american sports?) metaphors that most of the time I had no idea what the fuck they were talking about.

Fun note, this was the first film I saw at the cinemas in Busselton and I was the only person in the theatre.

No comments:

Post a Comment