Sunday, January 9, 2011

Four Lions


IMDB
First time viewed: Yes
Current Release: Yes
Watched With: Myself

Comedy that bites, Hard. Pretty bleak stuff to make a comedy from, which is probably why it works so well. I definitely need to see this with a group of people though. Comedy usually works better when there are lots of people laughing along too but with this, well, I have no idea what the reactions would be but that does excite me.

There were parts where I was giggling to myself and other parts I was gobsmacked. Loved the characters, some are very endearing, you really don't want to see them blow up. I must watch this again soon when I am less tired and can form more cohesive thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha
    i'm not confused, I just took a picture of my face, it's not my confused face.
    hahahaha

    ReplyDelete